Getting listed in online business directories is a fundamental part of digital marketing nowadays. Help people easily find your business on the web, where most buying decisions start.
You have a lot of paid and free directory options. So let us help you cut through the clutter.
There is only one Official Buyer’s Guide for Zanesville and Muskingum County that helps buyers everywhere find your business and its products and services when they are searching online.
And there are few or none that provide you with a whole page where you can include your logo, web link, images and more.
Our guide’s search engine optimization is so strong that each month 31,000 local businesses with listings in the Official Buyer’s Guide appear in search results on major search engines like Google and Yahoo.
At times, your listing in the Official Buyer’s Guide will appear in search results BEFORE your own webpage.
That is how effective our Official Buyer’s Guide’s SEO programming is.
The Officials Buyer’s Guide is published online by the Chamber of Commerce, and chambers all over have been the trusted go-to for local business information for over a century.
Chamber affiliation brings instant credibility to your listing and your business.
Importantly, your listing comes automatically with an annual membership in the Chamber of Commerce, all for one price.
Get listed, be found when people are searching for your products and services, and make more money.
Invest in your listing in the Official Buyer’s Guide today.
Questions? Contact Dana Matz at email@example.com or 740-455-8282.
Your Chamber Of Commerce...
- Is an independent local private non profit corporation, not a unit of government, not a charity, and not a branch of any state or national organization such as the US Chamber or the US Dept. of Commerce.
- Was founded over 112 years ago by local business owners and managers to promote economic growth and provide services to the community and its businesses.
- Saves members participating in the chamber’s workers comp group rating plan an average of $3750 each.
- Funds marketing and advertising to attract new businesses to the community through the Muskingum Growth Partnership program.
- Helped found the Muskingum County Business Incubator to foster entrepreneurs and start-up small businesses.
- Organizes the annual ACES awards program to recognize area businesses for their economic investments in the community and celebrate local successes.
- Operates the local Convention & Visitors Bureau, which performs tourism development for the community, including publishing 125,000 visitor’s guides per year, attending 25+ tourism trade shows per year, and managing the Lorena Sternwheeler.
- Makes hundreds of referrals each year to member businesses in response to inquiries from prospective customers.
- Promotes local buying through regular public awareness campaigns on TV and in print.
- Started the annual Stars & Stripes on the River July 4th celebration, helped organize the Y Bridge Arts Festival, and conducts the annual Festival of Trees.
- Responds to more than 5,000 information requests yearly about our community, its tourism attractions, and its businesses.
- Advocates for laws and regulations that help area businesses, such as workers comp reform, health insurance affordability, and sensible environmental laws.
- Partners with the Muskingum Valley Human Resource Management Association to serve area business managers and human resource professionals with educational information and professional development.
- Helped start the Artist Colony of Zanesville to attract art galleries and studios to downtown and visitors to our community.
- Hosts member networking opportunities such as the Business Mixer series, and two golf outings.
- Manages the Zanesville Downtown Association, which promotes the economic development and revitalization of the downtown area.
- Manages the local Safety Council which provides participating members with rebates on their workers comp premiums and hosts monthly workplace safety education meetings.
- Provides a searchable online buyers guide and business director to promote area businesses and serve area residents via the web.
- Serves members with promotional benefits like Hot Deals, a monthly advertising mailing, email marketing blasts, a calendar of events, and member e-newsletters.
Do your customers care if you are a Chamber member? -- YES
The facts show that when a business is active in its local chamber it is doing the right thing, not only for the community, but for its own success. A national study (The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce, ACCE, 2007) polled people all over and found that membership in a local chamber of commerce can significantly boost a company’s image among consumers, as well as among other businesses.
Just The Facts
- When consumers know that a small business is a member of the local chamber they are 63% more likely to patronize the business in the future and 44% more likely to think favorably of the business.
- When consumers know that a restaurant franchise, for example, is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 50% more likely to eat at the franchise more often.
- When consumers know that an insurance company, as another example, is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 43% more likely to consider buying insurance from it.
- When consumers know that an auto manufacturer, as a final example, is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 9% more likely to consider purchasing their next car from that company.
Obviously, both small local businesses and larger national companies benefit from the credibility and enhanced image Chamber membership brings to them.
Your Business + Chamber Membership = Increased Credibility = Customer Trust = More Sales