FY23 Meeting dates and deadlines:
Please note, the deadline to submit any external training credit certificates is June 30th. The BWC will not accept any certificates after that date. If you have attended any BWC external trainings, please email me at your earliest convenience.
The last two meetings for FY23 will be held on the following dates at EagleSticks Golf Course:
- Wednesday, May 24th
- Wednesday, June 28th
ENROLLMENT FOR FY24 IS NOW OPEN!
FY24 meetings will be held at EagleSticks Golf Club on the 4th Wednesday of every month. (except November & December)
The FY24 membership fee is $250 per person which includes a hot breakfast.
Participation is simpler and easier than ever before. You can:
- Earn a 3% safety council rebate on your workers’ compensation premium*
- Learn techniques for increasing safety, health, and wellness in your workplace.
- Network and share best practices with employers in your community.
- Find resources to assist you in accident prevention.
- Access risk management information and strategies to reduce your workers’ compensation costs.
*By meeting eligibility requirements
Thousands of Ohio employers benefit from the education, resource sharing, and premium savings which result from actively participating in their local safety council monthly meetings. And you can join them!
- Why & How To Join
The Zanesville Muskingum County Safety Council can help you:
- Learn techniques for increasing safety, health and wellness in your workplace.
- Network and share best practices with other employers in your community.
- Identify resources to assist you in your accident prevention efforts.
- Access risk management information and strategies to reduce your worker’s compensation costs.
To earn a 3% safety council rebate on your workers’ compensation premium, you must meet rebate eligibility requirements for the Zanesville-Muskingum County Safety Council.
Participation is simpler and easier than ever before.
- Join or confirm your existing membership with the Zanesville-Muskingum County Safety Council by June 30, 2023.
- Attend 10 in-person safety council meetings between July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024 (FY24 Meeting dates are listed below)
- At least eight, or all 10, through attendance at local safety council sponsored monthly meetings, seminars, or special events.
- You can earn external training credit for up to two meetings through attendance at BWC-sponsored in- person or virtual training courses or in-person safety training from other external sources (e.g. industry associations, third party administrators, etc.). It is the employer’s responsibility to submit documentation to safety council by June 30, 2024 for attendance at non-safety council safety training to qualify. Documentation must be an official certificate of attendance or transcript.
Online Enrollment Form
Safety Council virtual meetings are generally held on the fourth Wednesday of each month from 8 am to 9 am. In November and December the meetings are typically one week earlier due to the holidays.
FY23 Meeting Dates
Safety Council Steering Committee
Genesis Healthcare System
ClearPath Underground Solutions
South East Area Transit
Zanesville-Muskingum County Chamber of Commerce
Zemba Bros., Inc.