FY24 Meeting dates and deadlines:
Please note, the deadline to submit any external training credit certificates is June 30th. The BWC will not accept any certificates after that date. If you have attended any BWC external trainings, please email me at your earliest convenience.
The last two meetings for FY24 will be held on the following dates at EagleSticks Golf Course:
- Wednesday, May 24th
- Wednesday, June 28th
ENROLLMENT FOR FY24 IS NOW OPEN!
FY24 meetings will be held at EagleSticks Golf Club on the 4th Wednesday of every month. (except November & December)
The FY24 membership fee is $250 per person which includes a hot breakfast.
Participation is simpler and easier than ever before. You can:
- Earn a 3% safety council rebate on your workers’ compensation premium*
- Learn techniques for increasing safety, health, and wellness in your workplace.
- Network and share best practices with employers in your community.
- Find resources to assist you in accident prevention.
- Access risk management information and strategies to reduce your workers’ compensation costs.
*By meeting eligibility requirements
Thousands of Ohio employers benefit from the education, resource sharing, and premium savings which result from actively participating in their local safety council monthly meetings. And you can join them!