We are looking forward to a great event!
*Schedule subject to change.
The Festival of Trees has become a local tradition, and we encourage you to participate in order to promote your business, support your local chamber of commerce, and help make the holidays brighter for thousands of area residents.
Why Festival of Trees?
We organize this festival every year as both a community celebration and an essential fundraiser for the chamber of commerce. The event is a much anticipated annual gathering that contributes to the civic interests of the community and also gives back to YOU in terms of publicity, continued services, and quality of life. The chamber is a non profit organization that promotes economic growth and business development throughout the county.
How You Can Help
Please help us by participating directly in the festival. You can do this in one of several ways:
- Contribute a product or a service gift certificate that represents your business, which we will use as an auction incentive to increases the sales value of a smaller entry. You can do this in lieu of entering a decorated tree or other decorated item. Please see the enclosed list for examples of products and services we are specifically seeking this year.
- If you are Festival of Trees traditionalist, you can still enter a decorated holiday item such as a tree, wreath, stocking, centerpiece or other holiday item.
- Donate an art or craft item which can serve as your entry…we have found that art makes a terrific entry that generates a great deal of interest.
- Purchase an entry at the festival auction on December 4. Obviously, auction buyers are just as critical to the success of the project.
What You Get Back
- When you enter Festival of Trees or provide a product or service as an auction incentive, you will receive plenty of publicity as we promote the entries and their sponsors ahead of time through the mail, email, chamber newsletters, and on the chamber website, and then auction them live on WHIZ radio.
- Thousands of people visit the 3-day festival every year, again providing terrific exposure to your business.
- Auction buyers get recognition on the radio when they buy plus they are recognized in chamber publications and the chamber website.
- Auction buyers will be listed year round on a special sponsors page of the chamber website.
- You can claim your entry or auction purchase as a business expense, since it is a legitimate marketing and promotion cost.
Thanks to all of the entry sponsors and buyers at this years event.
Special thanks also to:
WHIZ Media Group
Dutro Ford Lincoln Mercury Nissan
The Times Recorder
Image Computer Solutions
Beth Chapman and the MRC
Troy Ball, The Pampered Chef
Tami and Carroll Swope
Opening night volunteers
Foxfire High School volunteers