The Chamber of Commerce…
· Pro-business and pro-community advocacy on public policy issues, laws, regulations, and projects.
· Economic development activities conducted by the Chamber’s Muskingum Growth Partnership in order to grow your marketplace and promote our community.
· Promotion of local buying through media campaigns and promotional activities.
· Regular surveys of members through which you can share your views and your knowledge and help shape our agenda.
· Business listing in the annual printed “Commerce” publication, our membership directory and buyers guide for the area.
· Business listing in our searchable online directory at www.zmchamber.com, including an expanded customized listing that is a full web page of information with images and web links.
· Customer referrals from calls and other inquiries to the Chamber office – only members are referred.
· Promote sales and specials to fellow members through our online Hot Deals program.
· Submit your company news to our bi-monthly email newsletter that is sent to more than 900 area business people.
· Annual ACES awards program to recognize your business accomplishments, improvements and investments.
· Networking meetings and events where you can build your list of business contacts, including a member after-hours event at the monthly downtown Art Walk event.
· Email Blast advertising service to affordably and electronically get your message out to area businesses.
· Enter your business events on our online calendar of events.
· Use our lobby brochure racks to distribute your marketing materials and business cards.
· A yearly membership plaque or certificate and door decal. (Why? Credibility. Studies show that when consumers know that a business is a member of the local chamber they are 63% more likely to patronize the business in the future).
· Workers’ compensation group rating program that saves participants on average $2,430 in annual premiums
· A group discount on Anthem health insurance products.
· Discounts and savings on products and services offered by other members through our Hot Deals program.
· Rebate on workers comp premiums to eligible Safety Council participants.
· Member discounts with local media on advertising services.
· A bi-monthly email newsletter with member news, upcoming events, how-to information and important updates.
· A content rich website, www.zmchamber.com, with an online business directory, information sections, news, and more.
· Informative survey results including the annual wage & benefit survey of local employers and the monthly chamber business practices surveys.
· Special reports and online publications such as the Financing and Development Incentives Guide, the Business Survival Toolkit, and expanded small business, health insurance and workers comp sections on zmchamber.com.
· Facebook page to provide daily updates and reminders about chamber services and activities.
· Briefings and presentations by elected leaders and government officials.
· Seminars and workshops on subjects like marketing, social media, leadership and healthcare policy.
· Safety Council meetings with monthly programs on workplace safety educational topics.
· Monthly Muskingum Valley Human Resource Management Association meetings featuring business speakers, legislative updates, and informative discussions on management topics.
Visit Our Complete List of Member Benefits and Services
205 North Fifth Street, Zanesville, Ohio 43701